Wedding season is in full swing, apparently. While I prepare to change my title, my friends are doing likewise, though we're swapping for different sets of letters. In back-to-back weekends, I attended wedding #2, this time scaled down to a manageable afternoon. I actually met the couple, Gizem and Mehmet, through Airbnb: Mehmet arranged to rent my apartment for a day in order to formally propose to Gizem in a romantic and intimate setting. And somehow that lended itself to the formation of a new friendship with a sweet pair who've in fact already been religiously married for more than a year and are planning a wedding #3 for next year in their hometown back in Turkey. (I suppose one can keep the wedding to a single day when you plan to have three different weddings!)
The ceremony in the town hall of the 13th Arrondissement (District) of Paris was short and simple, but full of love. Weddings always make me so happy. And what a precious couple!
The ceremony in the town hall of the 13th Arrondissement (District) of Paris was short and simple, but full of love. Weddings always make me so happy. And what a precious couple!
![]() |
| Gizem and Mehmet's Parisian wedding |

No comments:
Post a Comment